homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Tuesday 17 June 2008

About the kind of photos that I like

I have gathered together a small collection of photos to demonstrate the kind of things that I'm interested in. Some of these photos are my own, some are other peoples (don't now whose) and some were taken with permission from message boards and such.


I've posted this before but I love the high contrast and high brightness with high saturation. Gets rid of things like blemishes LOL.


I also enjoy black and white photography and architecture. I love the contrast and angles and clean lines in this one (Thanks to Breanna for the photo).


I like the interesting composition and use of contrast, brightness and colour in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment