homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Friday 15 May 2009

It's all about me!

Contact me

About me
I have been a photography addict since I got my first camera at 8 years old. The camera was a hand-me-down, and really old fashioned, but it was perfect for me and soon I was completely hooked on it. My parents still joke that I'll take a photo of anything that moves - though these days I'm more likely to be photographing things that don't move! I don't think I'm very good at photography, but I enjoy it and that's all that counts to me.

In my real life, I'm a metallurgist by day (a scientist who studies metals) and a blog/graphic designer at evenings and weekends. My husband lost his job over a year ago, so I'm bridging the income gap by making money from my graphics. Gotta put those talents to good use LOL.

I'm married and have 1 cat (no kids) and live at the foot of the Pennines.

No comments:

Post a Comment