homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Tuesday 17 June 2008

My present camera is...

My present camera is a Sony-T7. now anybody who knows me will now that I have a love-hate relationship with this camera. While it is light weight, slim and robust it is not very intuitive and is pretty rubbish for a point-and-shoot style camera. It is prone to camera shake and let's face it if your looking for a slim and tiny camera then your not going to be wanting to lug a tripod around with you. But anyhow it has other problems as well. It is rubbish (in my opinion) in low light conditions. In low light it look to grainy no matter what ISO you use. Trust me I have played with those setting till I'm blue in the face and I have now reached the conclusion that its a fantastic daytime-day trip camera. But rubbish for just about anything else.

Incase your interested this is the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment