homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Tuesday 9 September 2008

Boring

Well I'm afraid there's not been much going on here lately. The weather hasn't been up to much and we've not really been anywhere to take the camera. I've kind of been tinkering with some old photos and having a play about with some layers in Paintshop Pro (I still refuse to use PhotoShop Elements even though I have it LOL). I went to a wedding and took some pics there but with my old camera which has a terrible noise problem. So here you go - a few selected pics taken over the last few weeks.


Above: My sister


Above: conservatory at Yorkshire Sculpture Park


Above: I tried a montage of a portrait that I took


Above: auntie's wedding day - my old camera has a bad noise problem (just in case you couldn't tell LOL)


Above: cousin at the wedding (no flash used so very dark)

No comments:

Post a Comment