homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Saturday 18 October 2008

365 Days on Flickr

I hate photographs of myself (really I do) but i frequently end up taking them simply because I am stuck for anything else to photograph. That and I struggle to find people who will cooperate with me wanting to photograph them. Well I was browsing on flickr and came across a group called 365 Days. Its a group where you sumit a portrait a day for 365 days. I thought it would be a fab way of improving my skills and finding some kind of inspiration. Other people have submitted some wonderful shots to the group - shots that i can only dream of being able to take at this moment in time. I have submitted 2 days so far...have a look at them now because hopefully I will look back in 6 months time and cringe at them.

Day 1

Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment