homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Friday 19 December 2008

Reach for the stars

I've been playing about with some graphics again LOL.

Day 61: Reach for the stars

I was feeling quite motivational today and one thing I always feel quite strongly about is to have ago at whatever you believe would be good for you. When I was at school was told I was to dumb to go to college. I ended up in a job I hated. But then as I got older I came to realise that nobody has the right to say what somebody else is capable of. I fought for a place at university and got a dyslexia diagnosis in my first year. With the right help I finished with a first in mechanical engineering. That teacher really underestimated me that's for sure. So my advice to you? Reach for the stars.....

No comments:

Post a Comment