homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Monday 20 July 2009

Photo-a-day: Royal Yacht Britannia at Leith

Aaaaahhhhh....happy memories. This pic was taken last year on a trip to see my sister in Scotland. Andy and I are a fan of ships so my sister took us to see the Royal Yacht Britannia at Leith near Edinburgh.

I liked this picture because even though its a bit dull and flat (taken with my old naff camera) I like the way that it illustrates one of my favourite activities....people watching. I like people-watching....its free....available anywhere...and I find people interesting.

Incidentally the person in the photo isn't just a regular person that I was spying on - its my sister....my twin sister. Did I mention already that I'm a twin?

Did you find me in yesterdays photo-a-day?

No comments:

Post a Comment