homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Friday 25 June 2010

Anyone photograph items for online stores?

I am running a 3 part series on de-mystifying product photography. It's not an exhaustive training thing, and I'm certainly no expert, but if you're a complete beginner, this series might be of interest to you.

I just posted the first part on composition and perspective on my blog design blog. Let me know what you think and if you find it useful.

I'm hoping to post the occasional feature and action etc on here too...all in good time, these things take forever to make LOL. If you have any ideas for what you'd like to see on this blog (as well as the Big Photo Challenge), please get in touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment