homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Tuesday 10 August 2010

I'm struggling

Hi folks, I'm struggling a bit to get the new themes posted each week, as well as taking part in the themes myself. Hubby started a new job and I've had to take on more work around the home as well as trying to find/adopt a new routine...and it's proving more difficult than I anticipated. I hate to stop doing the photo challenge because I know people were enjoying it, but is there anyone who would like to do this on my behalf until...say Christmas? I'm looking for somebody who I could make a blog author and who could post a new theme each week as well as support those people who enter, by checking out their posts etc. I can do this to some extend, but it would help take the pressure off me a little, until I find my new routine and see where I can save some time.  Is anyone interested? If you are, I'd love to hear from you :)

Better go, end of lunch break now :(

2 comments: