homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Need more hours in a day. And the weather is against me

I still haven't had any time really to practise taking any more photos. I did have a go last weekend but it was a really bright day and I just didn't manage to get the settings right to get a decent picture. What I was trying for a picture of the lower portion of somebody stood in the grass. I wanted to pick out the texture and colour of the grass as well as the shoes (which I love photographing as anyone who read my previous posts would tell you). I also wanted to photography the garden but the weather was against me so I will try again at the weekend and see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment