homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Friday 18 July 2008

About Me

Her with the camera

My name is Louise and I've been married to Andrew for 6 years. We live in Yorkshire, England and we have 1 cat (no kids).

By day I am a mechanical engineer working in a role which is probably best described as forensic-like.....looking at metal failures and finding the cause of "death". Its an interesting and varied role and keeps me busy....just the way I like it.

In my spare time I run a dyslexia message board and enjoy blogging and creating graphics. I have a number of blogs- my most popular blog is Adori Graphics (my blog design blog where I offer free blog makeovers.

Check out my profile for all my blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment