homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Sunday 27 July 2008

Some more comments about yesterday's pictures

Some things I never got to say about yesterday's photos.

I am still trying to figure out how to override some functions properly to give the kind of results I'm wanting but I'll get there. Most of the shots were taken with the landscape function but I think it has a problem getting the colours right (or I do LOL). The colours tended to look a bit more muted than in real life. And obviously I'm not wanting to do any post processing if possible. I also found many of the shots were overexposed but I couldn't figure out how to override the functions I needed to change within the landscape function. Maybe it wasn't possible. I'm still trying to figure out IF anything can be changed in those pre-set modes. I do like the portrait mode. I got a really terrible photo of Andy from a prettiness point of view but which showed the affect of the portrait mode really well - with the well focused subject and blurred background.

No comments:

Post a Comment