homeabout memy blog designswhat is the big photo challengemy big photo challenge entriesThis Weeks Theme

Thursday 21 August 2008

Scotland Day 2

Before I post my photos let me just say how disappointed I was with them. The weather on the second day was terrible (foggy, grey and poor visibility) so needless to say it would of been challenging for even the most experienced photographer. Sadly I am not experienced so the photos were terrible - very dark and with little contrast. Well I guess you can only be as good as what you to work with. Thankfully I did take some HDR images using the AEB function on my camera. This takes 3 pictures at normal, high and low exposure and then merges them. This allows me to pick out the detail in the darker parts of the picture and makes colours look more vibrant. This was the only way I could think of to get any kind of colour or texture into these otherwise lifeless photos. So here goes....





No comments:

Post a Comment